Your privacy is important to us.
Directly from us:
Ordering Products Online:
We only collect information pertaining to your order. We ask for phone numbers and email addresses in order to contact you if we have a question about your order. We do not keep credit card information on file. We do not share your information with any individual or company that is not directly involved in the processing of your order and payment.
When you opt into our Email Newsletter you will receive an email from us once every 2-3 weeks with various sales and promotions. Occasionally there may be a newsletter more often, but our standard is one email every 2-3 weeks. There are various ways to opt in to the email newsletter, including when you place an order. You have the option to opt in or opt out when making a purchase.
We use Google Analytics in order to better understand our internet traffic. There is no personal information collected during this process. There are only general statistics collected as it relates to site behavior and traffic. For instance, we may see that more people get to our site when searching for a certain term, but we have no idea who specifically those people are. We may see that more people come to our site from a specific city than anywhere else. Or, that our conversion rates from a specific country are low. Google Analytics helps us to keep prices down by better understanding organic internet traffic.
In more technical and legal terms:
Last Update: May 1, 2018
Information You Provide
Some areas of the www.perrinnaturals.com may ask you to submit personal information in order for you to benefit from the specified features (such as newsletter subscriptions, tips/pointers, or order processing) or to participate in a particular activity (such as sweepstakes or other promotions). You will be informed what information is required and what information is optional.
We may combine the information you submit with other information we have collected from you, whether on- or offline, including, for example, your purchase history.
Passive Information Collection and Use
As you navigate around the Site, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information), using various technologies. We and our third party service providers passively collect and use information in a variety of ways, including:
Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version, and Internet browser type and version. Our site may collect this type of information.
You can refuse to accept these cookies by following your browser’s instructions, or by turning on “Private Browsing” in your browser or using a “Private Window” or “Incognito” window, depending on the browser you are using. To learn more about cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Using pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, or other similar technologies: These may be used in connection with some site pages and HTML-formatted e-mail messages to, among other things, track the actions of site users and e-mail recipients, measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about site usage and response rates.
IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits our site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Site.
Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, such as a unique device identifier.
How We Use and Disclose Information
We use and disclose information you provide to us as described to you at the point of collection.
We also use information from or about you:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you documents you request or e-mail alerts;
- to send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information; and
- for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our products and services, identifying site usage trends, personalizing your experience on our site by presenting products and offers tailored to you, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
We also disclose information collected through the Site:
- to our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting and moderating, mobile application hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, e-mail and direct mail delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services, and other services, in order to enable them to provide services.
We also use and disclose information we collect passively as described above, under "Passive Information Collection and Use," and for any other purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law (for example, if we are required to treat such information as personal information). In addition, we may use and disclose information that is not in personally identifiable form for any purpose. If we combine information that is not in personally identifiable form with information that is (such as combining your name with your geographical location), we will treat the combined information as personal information as long as it is combined.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal information under our control.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes. You may opt out from:
- Receiving marketing communications from us: If applicable and you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt out of receiving them by contacting us as specified below in the CONTACTING US section. In your response to us, please provide your name, identify the form(s) of marketing communications that you no longer wish to receive, and include the address(es) to which it/they are sent. For example, if you no longer wish to receive marketing e-mails or direct mail from us, tell us that, and provide your name and e-mail or postal address. You may also opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by visiting the Site to update your online profile. In addition, you may opt out of receiving marketing e-mails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any such message.
How you can access, change, or delete your personal information
If applicable and you would like to review, correct, update, or delete the personal information that you have provided via the Site, please contact us as specified below in the CONTACTING US section. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. You may also visit the Site to update your online profile.
USE OF SITE BY MINORS
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of 13 and we request that these individuals not provide Personal Information through the Site.
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or service providers, and by using our Site or by providing consent to us (where required by law), you agree to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including to the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
Unless we specifically request or invite it, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Site or otherwise to us. In those cases where we may request or invite you to provide sensitive information, we will do so with your express consent.
- On the Site, via the CONTACT US section, if available
- or by phone:
For Consumers and Professionals: If you are in the US, call toll-free 800-397 8225, Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm CDT. If you are outside of the US, email us at [email protected] or call 1 731 989 8388.
- or please write to the following address:
Perrin’s Products, PO Box 33, Enville, TN 38332