3-Pack Creme Complete | Scent of Rose
- How to Use
Creme Complete | Scent of Rose
This version of the Creme complete contains essential oils of Rose, Geranium, Patchouli, Bergamot.
The Creme Complete is an all natural, multi-faceted approach to skin rejuvenation and restoration.
A corrective anti-aging formula for sun-damaged skin, rosacea, age spots, lichen sclerosus, abnormal skin tissue, and overall skin health.
The Creme Complete contains the greatest combination and highest concentration of restorative and corrective ingredients of any of our creams and moisturizers. The Crème Complete is completely natural. The Crème Complete restores, moisturizes, and protects.
- Sun-damage has been reversed. Age spots have returned to normal, healthy looking skin.
- Actinic keratosis has been corrected.
- Lichen Sclerosus has been put into remission, and the skin rebuilt. Many of our customers are referred to us by their doctors, without us ever soliciting the doctors.
About some of the ingredients:
- Resveratrol and grape seed extract help to stifle the growth of abnormal skin cells, and encourage an apoptosis (a dying off) of those cells.
- Alpha lipoic acid helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- CoQ10 helps to restore proper cellular function.
- An array of antioxidants to fight free-radical damage: CoQ10, alpha lipoic acid, N-acetyl cysteine, vitamin C and E, grape seed extract, resveratrol.
Ingredients: Organic aloe vera, grape seed oil, organic beeswax, organic cocoa butter, organic vegetable glycerin, natural vitamin E (d alpha tocopherol) in soy oil, organic castor oil, vegetable derived emulsifying wax, sweet almond oil, safflower oil, organic honey, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic lecithin, vitamin C (ethyl l ascorbic acid) , n-acetyl cysteine, sorbitan caprylate (natural emulsifier), resveratrol, benzyl alcohol (natural preservative) alpha lipoic acid, sodium bicarbonate, geranium oil, patchouli oil, bergamot oil, grape seed extract, CoQ10, cream of tartar, xanthan gum, rose absolute, vitamin D3, biotin. Aloe Vera contains less than 1% of potassium sorbate (natural preservative,) and citric acid (for PH).
- If using as a corrective for sun-damage use at least 2 times daily.
- With extended and extensive use the Crème Complete may cause sun-damaged areas to become inflamed, turn red, and to possibly peel. Usually this is a good sign indicating that the abnormal skin tissue is responding to the cream.
- To use as a mildly corrective moisturizer apply 1-2 times daily.
- Apply 1-2 times daily to affected area
- Apply to affected area 1-2 times daily.
- Application frequency varies with lichen sclerosus. Customers who use the Crème Complete™ for lichen sclerosus will apply the Crème Complete™ anywhere from 2-6 times daily. Depending on the severity and location of the condition some customers experience discomfort, while others experience instant relief. Please read our customer testimonies for more detailed accounts. We also have a forum dedicated to Lichen Sclerosus.